Businesses that want to join the Image Directory will have an onsite visit. This is to confirm that the business exists and runs to the high standards that are expected of our members. This is the criteria that our members must achieve to gain membership:
- Provisional members must produce valid qualification certificates for themselves and every staff member.
- Provisional members must produce a valid insurance certificate for themselves and their staff.
- Provisional members must produce any Special License certificates and any Medical Waste contracts.
- Companies House checks will be made on Limited Companies.
- Photo ID will be recorded as proof as business owner.
- 2 utility bills will be required as proof of business name & address.
- Any business association certificates will be recorded.
- Cleanliness of premises.
- A full business checklist will be completed.
- Social Media sites will be checked as evidence of work performed.
- Provisional members must supply us with 5 client references.
- Provisional members must sign our Code of Ethics and follow the guidelines set out during their membership.
If these guidelines are not met on the site visit, guidance notes will be issued and a second visit may be arranged.
An annual review will be carried out to ensure insurance, qualification, licenses and medical waste certificates are up to date, new staff details are recorded and cleanliness standards and still high.